Corporate Development and Bespoke Training
LSM Coach delivers soft skills training and coaching to your employees, which will ultimately help them improve their performance and increase their contribution towards the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your business. An increase in skills levels will translate into higher productivity and prosperity for organizations and ultimately, the economy.
My reputation is built on excellence and integrity. I value each of my clients as individuals who require a distinct service. I possess the qualities you would want in a trusted business partner: expertise, reputation, reliability and a progressive approach to developing within a rapidly changing industry.
The business draws on a deep knowledge in different fields. My expertise ranges from Sales, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching and my professional network includes some of the world’s top management teams.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both on a one-to-one basis and in group situations such as meetings
- Build rapport and interpersonal relationships and develop influencing skills
- Resolve conflicts and differences through effective, creative and mutually satisfactory negotiation leading where possible to win-win solutions
- Maximize deal benefits in commercial negotiations
- Make formal presentations to small and large groups with clarity and persuasiveness
- Handle audience questions effectively and with integrity
- Get support for new ideas and change initiatives
People who will benefit from my services include:
- Senior Managers/Office Managers
- Sales Executives/Marketing Managers
- Team Managers / Supervisors
- HR Managers
- Financial Managers/ Accountants
- Engineers and Technical Staff
- Company Representatives
- Executive Secretaries/PAs
- Conflict Resolution Managers/Shop Stewards
- Industry Representatives
- Procurement and Purchasing Personnel
- Contract Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Leadership skills
- Coaching skills for managers
- Conflict management and stress in the workplace
Sales and marketing:-
- Psychology in sales
- Telephone and how to use it!
- Objections and overcoming easily!